Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Doll Shop  Hop To Forums  Doll Shop Topics    printing problems
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

printing problems
 Login/Join

posted
I need help..I just purchased Doll Shop 8 and I'm having problems printing a pattern from one of the doll patterns already given. I select my pattern piece which is the yoke of a dress pattern, then hit print..I cannot seem to get a full scale grid on my computer screen. I have tried changing the side margins but that does not help. And I am not getting any side targets..what am I doing wrong?..please help..thank you

Posts: 3 | Registered: 04 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
I need help..I just purchased Doll Shop 8 and I'm having problems printing a pattern from one of the doll patterns already given. I select my pattern piece which is the yoke of a dress pattern, then hit print..I cannot seem to get a full scale grid on my computer screen. I have tried changing the side margins but that does not help. And I am not getting any side targets..what am I doing wrong?..

There should be a scale icon immediately next to the print icon. Click scale until it reads 100%. Various notes:

1. You cannot print full scale any patterns you do not own.
2. Some doll patterns will fit on one page. If you are at 100% scale and it all fits on one page, you will not get the page alignment markers.

I hope something there covers the problem...

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU!! I was doing something wrong..I didn't have the scale option at 100%..you REALLY helped..

posted Hide Post
Sorry- not quite enough info given for me to get specific- you loaded a doll chart- which one?

You selected an owned pattern - which one?

you have activated the program and patterns you purchased?

They you opted to print - and you already had your page set up completed to match the preferences of your printer. and completed the File>settings preferences?

You used the scale button to select 100% and saw it resize on screen?

If the pattern was not owned it will only allow fit to screen scaling.
if the program wasnt yet activated it would be in demo mode and not print for you

Sending a problem report (help> submit problem report) allows us to see what is activated,and any issue there might be with the loaded size chart or pattern....we can be of more help with that info.

Kaaren

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you Kaaren..I will try to keep that in mind the next time..thank you..