Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

17 July meeting: Karen Stevens memorial
 Login/Join

posted
Friends, Phyllis Patukas and several others pointed out my calendar miscues in meeting notice. So, here's the real skinny:

On Tuesday, July 17, beginning about 10:30 a.m., Custom-fit Software SIG of Phila. ASG will meet in St. Davids to rejoice in the life of Karen Stevens and, following her wishes, share her stash with others who sew. I'm sure of about 8 trash bags full of fabric; not sure of what other equipment/findings/books/etc. will be available.

(We're finishing the "clear out" promises to Karen and her family, as we did for Brenda Dobin. We sent more than a dozen boxes of fabric and findings and books to the people helping put back together Henryville, IN, after their devastating tornado in May.)

This invitation is open: we'll welcome whoever comes to carry on Karen's love of needlecrafts. Especially, we'd be happy to see others from ASG.

As usual, the group will drive to a local diner for lunch. If you need driving or SEPTA directions to the meeting site, please call me or send an email.

You don't have to work with computer software in your sewing, but we'll be happy to demonstrate our particular interest. Please reply by email (marjjensen@aol.com) or phone (610-341-0704) so we can plan the event.

Marj in Southeastern PA
DS Pro everything
MPD Pro current

Posts: 220 | Location: zipcode: 19087 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post