Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Custom Pattern Software User Groups  Hop To Forums  Greater Philadelphia (NJ, DE too)    Measurements...profesionally taken and proved in Phila.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Measurements...profesionally taken and proved in Phila.
 Login/Join

posted
Friends, here's a reminder of a fine opportunity to get your measurements taken and proved professionally; Selma needs to hear from you by 9 p.m. tomorrow, (Wednesday, June 3) if you want to book her services.

{For a few days before the June 9 meeting of the Custom-fit Software SIG of Phila. ASG, pattern-drafting "guru" Selma Whitaker returns to the Philadelphia area for a visit. Working as an independent contractor, Selma will do for-pay measurements (and, if desired, slopers) for people using either of two versions of custom-fit software: DressShop or My Pattern Designer. If you're interested in exploring how you can benefit from Selma's expertise, email her directly at SWhita6apa@aol.com to make personal arrangements about schedule and cost. [Marj Jensen supplies only the location in St. Davids; you'll receive driving and SEPTA directions after scheduling with Selma.] }

Marj in Southeastern PA
DS Pro everything
MPD Pro current

Posts: 220 | Location: zipcode: 19087 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Marj,

Even though I live in Northern Virginia, am very interested in attending your
meeting in Pennsyvlania. Have emailed Selma separately about getting my
measurements. How do I find you? Thank you.

Brenda C.
Alexandria, VA

Brenda C. in Millsboro, DE

Posts: 17 | Location: Millsboro, DE | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I live in St. Davids, PA. My email address is marjjensen@aol.com - send me an email and I'll send you directions. Are you driving?

Marj in Southeastern PA
DS Pro everything
MPD Pro current

Posts: 220 | Location: zipcode: 19087 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even though I live in Northern Virginia, am very interested in attending your
meeting in Pennsyvlania. Have emailed Selma separately about getting my
measurements. How do I find you? Thank you.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Anna Q. Nguyen,

Posts: 2 | Location: non | Registered: 16 October 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post