Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Custom Pattern Software User Groups  Hop To Forums  Greater Philadelphia (NJ, DE too)    Clear out for Brenda - Wednesday, May 9, Bensalem
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Clear out for Brenda - Wednesday, May 9, Bensalem
 Login/Join

posted
Friends, we knew it was coming, but the news is still hard to take: Brenda has gone under care for Alzheimers. Tillie Brand has talked with Brenda's daughter and her husband Marty, and they'd like our help clearing out Brenda's sewing room and disposing of the contents to "good homes." I'm not sure about her machines; we'll have to see if they're saleable - not our problem, but perhaps we can suggest ways and means.

Tillie and I are meeting (almost on our regular day and date!) at Brenda's home in Bensalem at about 10:30 on Wednesday, May 9. I'll drive from here; please let me know if you want to ride with me or if you'll get there on your own.

Please clear your busy schedules of at all possible, since many hands will make the work light. I'm assuming that we'll deal with Brenda's stash, her findings, and everything else but (probably) the machines. Marty is selling the house ASAP, and he has no knowledge of or use for anything but proceeds that can feed into his support.

Brenda and Karen Stevens were the life-blood and commitment of interest, time, and energy that undergirded our Philadelphia Users' Group of DressShop and its successor Custom-fit Software SIG of Philadelphia ASG. I'm sure that Karen's recently departed spirit is urging us to perform this service for Brenda. Will you help on Wednesday, May 9?

In sadness,

Marj in Southeastern PA
DS Pro everything
MPD Pro current

Posts: 220 | Location: zipcode: 19087 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post