Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Custom Pattern Software User Groups  Hop To Forums  Greater Philadelphia (NJ, DE too)    Custom-fit Software meeting in Lititz, Tues. Sept. 13
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom-fit Software meeting in Lititz, Tues. Sept. 13
 Login/Join

posted
Friends, we're going into Pennsylvania Dutch country for our meeting of the Custom-fit Software SIG of Phila. ASG on Tuesday, Sept. 13, at the home of Karen Stevens in Lititz, PA.

For years, Karen has made this hour-long drive to come toward Phila. for meetings. Now, since Karen's home-bound after brain-cancer surgery, we're taking the meeting to her. We'll begin at about 11 a.m. and finish about 2 p.m. When I talked with Karen today, she said that she'd be glad to see us, even though she hasn't been sewing, and that she can't go out for lunch. Therefore, I'll bring a couple of quiches and boxes of salad from Minella's (where we usually lunch) and some cookies for dessert; things to drink are your option..

We've set up some carpools to help the westward trek:

Tillie Brand will be driving her van from the northern area. She'll be happy to take anyone who meets her near the Willow Grove entrance of the PA turnpike. Tillie's email is elmartilb@verizon.net; her phone is 215-322-9748. She'll take messages up to the day before the meeting to make arrangements.

I'll drive from St. Davids. If you want to drive here and ride out with me, please let me know (marjjensen@aol.com, 610-341-0704 or 610-457-3436).

If others are driving and willing to take passengers, please email me (our landline phone is wonky since Irene). I'll try to act as a clearinghouse for matching drivers and riders. We hope some of our more westerly neighbors will take this opportunity to meet. I'll supply the exact address and phone to any who call or email me for it. Karen says she's reading email only sporadically, so I didn't want to trouble her for directions.

Whether or not you own pattern-drafting software, lurk in the discussions and wonder about it, or simply want to "talk sewing" with friends, please join us in Lititz. I really hope we have a good group for this particular meeting.

Marj in Southeastern PA
DS Pro everything
MPD Pro current

Posts: 220 | Location: zipcode: 19087 | Registered: 09 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post