Dress Shop Home Page    livingsoftnw.groupee.net    Discussion List  Hop To Forum Categories  Custom Pattern Software User Groups  Hop To Forums  Las Vegas    USER Group meetings in Las vegas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USER Group meetings in Las vegas
 Login/Join

posted
Calling all who wish to attend user group meetings for Dress Shop and MPD users in Henderson - contact Kaaren Hoback at Patrns4u@aol.com or call 702 856-0450 between 9am and 6pm Pacific time for time and location/driving directions.

patrns4u@aol.com

Posts: 3511 | Location: Henderson, Nevada | Registered: 02 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me! Me! Me!
IF we lived closer. Maybe the next time ds & ddil visit Vegas they'll take me with them. ggg
See you in class anyway.

Bobbieann

Posts: 228 | Location: Somewhere, Arkansas | Registered: 06 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kaaren Did the Las Vegas user group get started? If so where and when does it meet.

Henderson Nevada

Posts: 6 | Registered: 05 October 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Board Administrator
posted Hide Post
It is very informal with no set times, meetings. It soon became obvious that it was difficult to set a time/date that everyone could attend... this is NOT a Mon-Fri type town.

Small groups can meet at my little home in Henderson so I guess it is time to make a call for whomever wishes to attend to name the best day of the week and hour of the day. Larger groups we can rent a space. Reply directly to me at patrns4u@aol.com.

Board Administrator, Dress Shop App

Posts: 1868 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 01 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post